Monday, October 6, 2008

Update on Potty Training Project

Well... I think Carissa not sure about feeling the wet diaper.. she suddenly got so clingy and confused... :D hehhehehe. I really think when she really wants something.. she will learn signing really fast. Today she copied 'play' sign really quick, just because Carson was playing with her, bouncing her and all that fun stuff.. she was all giggly and sign 'more'. Then I asked what do you want more? and then I said "more play" while signing at the same time. Then she actually did the 'play' sign. Well not exact play sign to the T, but she made a fist and lift both of her fist up and shaking them.


More Play Sign by Mommy Dee

Ok back to potty training project, I emphasized the sign 'potty' everytime she sees me going to the bathroom, or when I change her diaper. So then.. she actually signed 'potty' and ran towards the bathroom where her potty is. But no pee yet, but she sat on her lil potty and read the parenting magazine. I think she just like to read in the bathroom.. But I think it's a big step that now she knows the 'potty' sign.


Potty Sign

I'm so proud at my baby, she actually already "talk" to us more than kids her own age. OOoo and she also already know "diaper" sign, so when she wants her diaper change or her diaper fell off and she wants them back on, she actually can tell us. :) How nice is that?!!

0 comments: