Sunday, October 26, 2008

POOH!!!

From POOH
Today we went to Burak's Birthday Party. He's my friend's son and also carson's co-worker's son. I knew her even before Carson works there.

Anyway it's a costume party, so I thought I'm gonna let Carissa wear her last year costume 'Tigger'


But I found out this morning, that the costume is for 6-9 mos. So it doesn't fit her anymore. After church (still crying by the way, at the nursery) she was actually did pretty well in the family room, but she just like to walk around and greet everyone in that room.. aisle after aisle.. each and every single one.. she will say hi.. baby (when she sees one).. ANYWAY back to the story... we went to K-Mart and not a lot of options for her age. Then I went to the baby section and they have an outerwear section that has pooh, tigger, piglet, when I showed the pooh costume to her she got excited and said "POOH". So I let her be pooh... :) I actually likes the Piglet better.

From Burak's Birthday

The Birthday Boy

Then I forgot that the party at 12.. not 2! so Icha didn't want to nap, so we brought the 'no-nap' baby with us to the party. She was doing fine.. she just wanted to explore and see what's going on. Until.. 1:30-ish she decided to lay on the restaurant carpet *yuck..* and said "night night" it means she's sleepy. So we went home even before Burak blew his candle :(.

It was a windy but fun day... and am so glad that Carson is home with us. :)

1 comments:

Sucre Maple said...

wahhh lucuuuu banget si ichaaa *histeris*, hihi..