Sunday, October 12, 2008

Minnesota Trip


We're back!!!! :) we went to minnesota for my brother & his daughter's birthday party. The driving was great, Icha didn't fuss or whine at all. We had a blast at their party, BUT Icha didn't want to sleep until 1am. *sigh* she was screaming like mad for the longest time, and we gave in (or maybe I gave in) I turned on the TV and let her calm down and watched TV till she's tired and then she crashed in between us.

From Petra & Oke Birthday 08


She woke up at 7am, then we stopped by at IKEA on our way back. Got her own crib comforter and pillow :). She LOVES them! :) the comforter is $14.99 and the cover & pillow cover is $9.99 and I think I will make more of the quilt covers by myself.



Click on the album to see more pictures from this weekend trip.

Petra & Oke Birthday 08


OOoOOOoo guess what??!!! Carson has a day off tomorrow!!! since he's a federal employee now :D WOOhhOOOO but I have a meeting at 10am tomorrow.. *sigh*

0 comments: