Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let's go Fishing!


click on the image to enlarge

Stupid Amazon marketing strategy! Yeah I blame it on them. I was buying Petra's gift on Amazon.com and they have the super saver shipping for free if you buy $25 or more. So Petra's gift was only so close to $25. So I decided to get something for Carissa so I can get free shipping. I saw this cute puzzle, so I can't resist.. I had to buy it. Today it came in the mail!! woohoo.. Carissa LOVES it... and she actually gets the concept of the string and the magnet.. and all that.. which is so cute!!!

Oo by the way... 15 months update! just got back from the dr.

She's 19 lbs 13 oz (yeah yeah.. she's tiny.. we can see it)
and she's 30 inches long

Everything good.. we haven't gave her the flu shot yet.. maybe next week.. or month.. or year...

0 comments: