Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin



Today the weather was kind of decent, so I took Carissa to Ankeny, we went to Recess Go Bananas. There was no one in there, so I (yes I) had so much fun playing :D letting Carissa roamed around and watched me play :D

After that on our way back we stopped by at the Center Grove Orchard again to get some Apple Cider & some Honey Crisp apples. Guess what?! they had buy 1 get one free today!! so we got 1/4 peck Honey Crisp and 1/4 peck (2.5 lbs) of Fuji Apples. YUM YUM YUM!! I should baked an apple pie!!! I will bring some for my mother in law.. maybe I can make the pie over there.. hmm pie sounds good right now... *drool*

Anyway, we got home and then we all went to the park for a little bit, saw Meia & Burak. It was fun, we blew some bubbles.. bubbles always a big hit in a park :D

2 comments:

Iowa State Fans said...

wishing sometimes I was a stay-at-home mom....today is one of those days!

MY BLOG>> said...

happy halloooweeennn ichaa ' try looking for candies n then share it with divina haha