Monday, October 20, 2008

Icha Icha Icha

From Sunday 10/19/08


This picture was from Sunday, we went to church and Carissa was alright I guess... she was sleeping when I got her... either she was just too tired from crying and then fell asleep when someone rocking her.. or.. I don't know.. but we will keep on trying...

From Sunday 10/19/08


Yumm.. cheese... I think Carson took this picture.. since I don't remember...

Icha is so good saying "what's this?" "what's that?" "mimmie.."(translate: Mickey or Minnie) and then.. "pooh.." (winnie the pooh) "bob.." (sponge bob).

She's gonna be a talker for sure.. just look at her momma.. :D hahahaha

2 comments:

Laine said...

I have an award for you, come claim it at my blog! http://www.fontanafam.com/2008/10/awards-go-to.html

Unknown said...

icha is no longer a baby, just look for her pose, haha maybe not even a toddler anymore mom... :)

great pics mom :P