Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Columbus Day


Well... today daddy got a day off.. but as usual when he gets a day-off he always get sickness.. no idea from where. Anyway, at least I got a LOT of things accomplished today. I went to a meeting at 10am and then went to the post office to drop off a package, and then fetch fabrics for shoes orders from walmart & Jo-ann, then I went get lunch. Came home, spent time with baby.. then at 3:00 I have a dr. appointment.. get my flu shot and all that jazz...

Went to Hy-Vee got some 7-up and chicken noodle soup for daddy, got my prescription, and went home just the right time when baby woke up from her nap.

That picture above was precious! last weekend, I saw how good is petra with eating by herself. So I decided to start teaching Carissa how to eat soup with spoon & using sippy cup. Yeah, believe it or not she didn't know how to operate a sippy cup before (by herself) usualy we have to tip it up and she will let go her hand.

But anyway, she actually did a very good job with scooping the wild rice soup with her spoon and put it in her mouth. Then I let her figured out how to use a sippy cup, and she did it!! yay.. then when she's done eating she showed off to her daddy with her sippy cup. :) she's so cute.

I have so many shoes orders.. and I only got 2 pairs done... :( *sigh*

0 comments: