Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kindermusik class

Bye.. I'm going to my music class

Today we went to her music class, she was so good today. I think the key is 1 activity before her nap.

She's so smart! do you know that? :D heheh anyway we were doing an activity called "riding on a pony" this is an activity where you put your kid on your lap and bounce her while you sing. At the end of the class, Miss Judy (the teacher) let us play with bouncy balls. Carissa LOVES the balls, so she was holding one ball and Miss Judy told all the moms to put the baby on the ball and use the ball as a pony. Well Carissa was far away from me, and I just let her do whatever she wants :D

When miss Judy start singing "we're riding on a pony... " Carissa bounced the ball following the rhythm and there's the part where we tilt the baby to the left and right, she actually stop bouncing the ball and tilt herself to the left and the right. I was so teary (I know.. I'm so mellow) looking at my baby so smart!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ada videonya nggak?

Sucre Maple said...

asyik ya di sana byk activitynyaa.. mau belanja ke mana, icha ? bawa2 handbag segala, hihii..

Destri Andorf said...

@mel: Gak ada videonya :(

@eva: hauhauah dia mo shopping abis kelas :D