Sunday, September 7, 2008

Carissa's New Kitchen & Winter Coat


Last Saturday we went to Des Moines for lunch and visiting Carson's aunt & her family. We also went to the Pet Land where they sells puppies, EXPENSIVE puppies I should say! Carissa loves puppies, she even got a big wet kiss on her face by a black labrador puppy. She just laughed out loud when the puppy gave her a big wet kiss.

Then we went to TJ Maxx and bought Carissa's winter coat for $16.99, they have a lot of good deals! I got 2 cute tops for $1 and $3!! :) so happy.

And here's Carissa's new kitchen (yes, there's a horse in the sink), sometimes I feel like I bought her toys not because she wants them.. it's because I want them! when I was a lil kid I always want a kitchen :D but I never had one.. so now I got her this from Walmart it's only $39 bucks online, and $45 if you buy it in store. Don't ask me why they do that.. I think it's the stupidest thing ever. Since the site to store shipping is free.. so basically what's the point?

She hasn't play wih it yet, I just finished assembled it together. I'm telling you.. it's a PAIN! it's like putting together those tiny collectibles display car. It took me like 2 hrs (maybe more!) *sigh*. Sometimes cheap stuff comes with consequences. Anyway, I can't wait till she play with it, I think she will LOVE it, so many things to push, open, pull, hide :D heheheh.

4 comments:

maryna roesdy said...

Awwww,,thats so cute Des! Tapi kayaknya Icha tetep akan setia ngintilin mommy ke kitchen set mommy yah? hehe

Destri Andorf said...

wakakakakaka... pasti lah :D plus we put the kitchen in the basement.. so pasti masih mau maen di real kitchen :D

Iowa State Fans said...

She has more toys than ANYONE I know....you are setting the bar really high :) You'll have to keep this up until she is grown and out of the house!

Destri Andorf said...

These days we're getting her toys that she probably doesn't understand or want these toys. BUT probably later when she wants something.. she most likely has to earn it to get the toys she wants :D :D hihihihihi