Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend...


Let's see....

Saturday:
We gave Daddy's some sleeping time in the morning, so Carissa and I went to e e so (Vone's) house. No idea why but Carissa calls her e-e-so, we got there around 8:50am and then we went to Fareway to get some fresh fruits to make pancakes and smoothies.


But I ended up making an un-healthy breakfast.. I made Martabak, it's basically an Indonesian pancake, it has chocolate-cheese-sweet condensed milk in the middl and you fold the pancake into half.

Ringga joined us too since she lives only few blocks away from Vone's house.

Here's what Martabak looks like:


Then around 11:30-ish we headed back home... Carissa fell asleep in the car for few minutes, so when we got home she refused to take a nap.

Around 2:00 mommy had a make up party at Elaine's house, while daddy watched & played with Carissa.

I think that's it on Saturday.

Sunday:
Carissa and I went to church in the morning so Carson got some more sleep in the morning, Carissa actually did much better in the nursery. They told me that she had some melt down at the beginning, she cried till she spit up and ruined her tights... *sigh* but finally some lady sat and read to her and after that she was okay. Even when I picked her up from the nursery she was all smiley and greeted me with a big smile in her face and no tears!!

So we will try again next week... :) I think it's good for me too, since usualy when I'm already up and Carson still sleeping... I'm just mad at him for sleeping.. I guess I don't like seeing him sleeping while I'm awake.

Anyway, I couldn't find my other camera, so I can upload the pictures from yesterday.

Last night we went to the wrestling banquet, Carissa was so happy when people were clapping for the coaches. :) She even asked for more clapping :). The best part of the banquet was, she got lots of balloons!! :)

0 comments: