Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mommy's mac is dying

So.... maybe pictures will be posted later... mommy's mac is sick and probably won't be able to get it fix till next month or two.

Anyway, Carissa went to church with me on Sunday and she did great at the nursery. When I came to pick her up, Becky (mommy's friend who works in the nursery) gave her big thumbs up. She told me how Carissa was so good at the nursery.

I really think Cornerstone have a really good nursery system, why do I say that? Because I was there so many times to watch Carissa to get settled in. I feel comfortable leaving her there especially knowing that Becky is there to comfort her :).

Anyway... Monday was different... Carissa being grumpy and cranky and threw tantrum here and there... I thought she might either sick or teething... because she cry for no reason.. BUT last night she actually slept really good from 7 pm to 8:30am!

I even had to rush her to get ready for her music class this morning.

Thennnnnn another theory about her crankiness is growth spurt, because I realize that she's been eating more than she usually does. She even asked me "mommy... eat" she wanted to eat her lunch earlier... even after she just got done a bottle of milk an hour before lunch. Hmmm and now she's been napping almost for 2 hrs...

We'll see what's going on.. but it's about time for her to be independent.. so she can spend more time without me around.. maybe she can stay a weekend at grandma & grandpa!!

0 comments: