Saturday, March 7, 2009

Whole Day with Daddy





Today Carissa spent the WHOLE day with daddy! I am SO proud of Carson, he actually took Icha to the kidsfest in Des Moines to meet Clifford the big red dog and then they went swimming today.

WOW!!!! I'm so proud of my dear husband! Thank you daddy-o!!! I love you! :) and I think Icha had a good time spending some quality time with her daddy.

So I bet you're asking where was I the whole day then? maybe.. anyway I was actually in Des Moines too whole day, spent some quality time with my best girl, Vone. :) We invited Ringga to come over but seems like she's too busy.

Vone and I went to a garage sale event, but nothing really left out since they started yesterday. Then we went to Hancock Fabric and I found this cute disney's cutsie appliques. After that we went to Wal*Mart to get some necessity, and I bought some plain tees for Carissa's appliques. Also Vone bought her the jumpsuit set for her, I put the piglet on it. Isn't it cute?!!! Can't wait till Carissa sees them tomorrow morning. :)





It was a fun day!!! beside it's raining all day *sigh* Thanks again daddy!! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is such a great idea with the appliqués (however u spell it)! You are SO creative!

Ernita said...

It looks so special now! Great Idea!!