Friday, February 27, 2009

Great creative book

Today I was soooo bored and didn't have any motivation to get out of the house at all. But finally we went to a store and then to the library. While Carissa playing, I browsed for a fun & creative book to entertain Carissa. So I found this book! I was going to borrow a First Art for kids book, but they all checked out.

So I found this book instead.. it has a LOT of fun ideas with cheap stuff too, one of the ideas that I'm trying right now is a 'early morning fun' basically you can use a basket or small plastic crate (I used a lil hand bag), and stuffed it with lil toys that safe for your kid to play with unsupervised. So tomorrow morning when she gets up before I got up, she can find that bag and play with the toys in it. Hopefully can occupied her for a good 15-20 mins so I can put my contacts on first and get ready.

I think this book is a must to have book! :)

0 comments: