Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Waiting for Mommy

 

 

 


These past 3 days, we've been having a decent weather. Carissa LOVES to play outside, even now she already know how to say "Outside". The very first day I let her play outside, she said "side" it means she wants to go outside. The second day she kinda said "outside" but not clear.. but yesterday she's pretty clear when she wants to go outside.

So I let her play outside, but for some funny reason she always wants to eat grapes when we're sitting outside. So she will sign "grapes" and I went inside to get it.. when I came outside, there she was... sitting waiting for me...like a bigg girl.

It's amazing how when we go to the park or outside, she will actually find a place to sit when she wants to drink ot eat... Maybe it's because when I take her to the indoor playground at the city hall, I always make her sit on the bench if she wants to eat her crakers. :D

PS: she likes her grapes' skin peeled!! *sigh*
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ernita said...

Hihihi...it's so cute that she waits for you to get grapes! What a good girl :D

Laine said...

That is so cute, she was waiting for you!!! awe!