Friday, March 6, 2009

Going Private

Okay... I'm not sure what got into me these past weeks... I feel like I just want to hide from the cyber world, and take my family life with me.

So I'm gonna make this blog private by next week... so now.. I give you guys a chance to email me and tell me your email address so you can still read what's going on with our lives.

Please email me at d.andorf@gmail.com so I can add you on my reader list.

I will go through the list tho since I only can have 100 readers max.

If I don't give you an access... I'm terribly sorry.. I'm blaming everything to my birth control pills..

Thanks...

2 comments:

Sucre Maple said...

bagus jg ya, Des.. kadang2 gw liat ada yg balik2 ngintip blog, tp ngak pernah memperkenalkan diri.. =;o

Lisa said...

yaaaa, ga bisa baca lewat google reader dong