Thursday, March 12, 2009

Away from mommy

Today is the first time that I left Carissa with my best girl Elaine. She has her own in-home day care and she has a 4 yrs old daughter and 2 yrs old son. I really trust her, I hang out at her place a lot and I know that I really can trust her with Carissa.

I dropped her off at 3pm, then I went run my errands and then went home. Scrubbed all 3 bathrooms.. except the basement I didn't touch the basement at all. I did laundry (2 loads) and then vacuumed, scrubbed the stained carpet... and a LOT of cleaning.

I'm so happy that my house finally clean... I set up my alarm at 4:45pm so I can get Carissa from Elaine's place.

When I got to her place, she was all happy as always Elaine said that she cried couple times, but it wasn't a major cried. That's good. and it's good to know some stuff that she should be able to do that I didn't know. Like she supposed to be able to put away all her toys after she's done. I didn't know that!! I still helped her cleaned up and put away her toys,

So when we went home I told her to put away your shoes... and she actually did it... she put her shoes where I usually put them.. amazing I should say......

Anyway she got runny nose again *sigh* what's new huh??!! can't wait till summer is here

Now she's out.. sleeping.... time for me to make shoes...

Thanks again Elaine.... :) she's a big help since I have no one around. and now the blog is private I can tell you that Carson is going to be away till Sunday.. and then next weekend he will be gone again.. *sigh* I wish that my family lives close by......

1 comments:

Laine said...

awe.. .Des!! I thought you hadn't written since like February because my reader didn't update.. must be because you went private.. so I am now reading up! So glad you can trust me to watch your lil princess!