Friday, August 1, 2008

Hat Hat Hat

Today for no reason, she found her hat from last year halloween. She brought the hat and gave it to me. So I thought, well thank you. But she took it from me and she placed it on her head, she wanted to wear it. For your information, she was not a hat girl. But not today, so I put it on her hat and I let her look at a mirror. She laughed at herself.



Then, I put a different style of hat on her, and she right away went to see herself in the mirror. Then she laughed again.. she's such a silly girl.




We went to the aquatic center again today, she actually walk around in the kiddie pool. Cute!!! but it's kinda scary since if she fell, that would not be a good thing.

Carissa will be 13 months soon here in 3 more days. The newest thing of her is, she sign pretty good. She actually can bring her empty snack trapper, and then gave it to us and then she sign more. Means she wants more snacks, or she can actually point at something and sign more when she wants it. As far as milk sign, she does it in the morning when she just woke up then when she already emptied up 1 side, she will sit next to me and point at my boob or give sign milk.. and sign more. She's so smart!!! :D

0 comments: