Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun Fun Fun


Since now I'm a stay at home mom, I've been trying to get out from the house and do activities outside with Carissa.

Yesterday we went to the library again, made friends with other moms & kids. After that we went back home for lunch and nap time. After nap usually I gave her a lil bit of fruits and cartoon time. Then we went to the park.

Today the baby talk program at 2pm so we didn't go since that's her nap time. Instead, we went to the Brookside Wading Pool. It's only cost $1 to get it. We met a lot of moms & their kids from our church there. It's nice to get to know them, especially since our church is huge.. so it's hard to get to know people.





After that we went to have lunch with Daddy at the union :) we ate panda express.. nummy!!!! carissa LOVES the noodles and fried rice.

1 comments:

Iowa State Fans said...

BOO! I want to be a stay-at-home mom :( I am gearing up for my first day at my new job and wishing EVERY DAY I could stay home as I miss out on SOOOO many "firsts" BOO HOO!