Monday, August 25, 2008

Doodoo came to town

The Sanculis came to town today, we had so much fun.. a lil bit awkward at first since we chat & talk every single day.. but we never met in person. So Finally today we saw them.. :) They're such a cool people.. I really wish they live close by.

I managed to get 3 dishes from Thai Kitchen and I made some Indonesian food for them too. And they still get some to bring back home. They live like 3 hrs away from here :(. No idea when are we going to be able to see them again.

Anyway, I will post more pictures later since they took more pictures than I did.

Here are some pictures from today:


Icha with her new sunglasses


Icha & Declan (aka Doodoo)


Isn't he adorable??!! love the blue eyes!


Icha - Dom - Hayley - Doodoo (sorry kari.. couldn't get you in the picture :D).

I will post more later.. I really want to post the pictures of us 4 (me, kari, doodoo & icha).

Nice to finally meet you guys!!!!! I miss you guys already!! :(

After they left we went to the bank and came home, play outside lil bit. Here are some pictures of her playing


PS: She's not supposed to be in there


Trying to escape from the kiddie pool

0 comments: