Saturday, December 27, 2008

stomach flu bug in the Andorfs household

Started with Carissa's grandpa got one and then grandma got one, then few days later mommy got it for 24 hrs only (thank God!) it was miserable. I woke up at 4am and started throwing up till about 10 am. I even fell asleep on the bathroom floor since there's no point sleeping in the bedroom. Then got some diarrhea some more... woohoo..

Anyway I got mine done and over with, but suddenly Carissa got it.. poor girl.. she's been throwing up since 2am said Carson since he was sleeping with her. I was trying to get more rest so I took nyquil and slept in different room.

She's feeling much better now I think, she acts like she's healthy but she is so not... hopefully we can go home tomorrow.. healthy!!! hopefully... Carissa took 2 naps today so she rest pretty well.

OOooOO Wonderful Christmas... next year if any of us sick again... Christmas will be postponed for sure... no offense,... but this sickness is not fun :(

At least I'm so grateful that we have grandma & grandpa who can take care of us when we're sick! (including cleaning the vomited carpet, clothes, sheets) :) Thank you so much... we love you...

2 comments:

Laine said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon! No fun being sick. Praying for you alL!

Megan said...

Sorry you got so sick! I should send you a get better E-card! Infact I will! Get Well and I hope it doesn't spread more! And my blog just got updated!