Friday, December 5, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!! For full story on my mommy's birthday click here.

Today we went to the mall with tante (auntie) mony, then we saw Santa who just sit there with no line of kids for pictures. So we decided to take picture with Santa on Mommy's Birthday. It didn't go very well, Carissa was scared and she wants to get down from my lap. But I felt bad if I didn't pay for it.. *sigh* oh well.. still it's precious..

From Chopsticks


Carissa got a giant minnie mouse from auntie mony from JC Penny for only 10 bucks! good deal isn't it??!!! I know they have Mickey at walmart but not minnie.

Ooo by the way, here are the pictures of Carissa using chopsticks. Believe me, she LOVES to eat noodles with chopsticks.

From Chopsticks


From Chopsticks


From Chopsticks

1 comments:

Lisa said...

She's already more proficient with chopsticks than I am, good work :P