Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kindermusik Queen

Today we went to Carissa's music class despite the nasty weather that we had. Actually it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe the new set of tires does help my car too. So the road was alright, I even got a chance to do some fabric errand and mail some shoes out today.

We got to the class on-time and Carissa had a great time (as always) in the class. She loves to walk around and dance and run. At least now most of the babies are mobile now so I don't feel as bad as I used to be when the first few weeks the class just started. Since there are only 2 other kid that around Carissa's age. But They're not as hyper as Carissa.

Anyway, today Miss Judy let the kids play with this rattle toys. Miss Judy let the kids get the rattle by themselves from the plastic bin. Next thing I knew, Miss Judy told me to look what's Carissa doing. There she is.. acting like she's the queen of the class. Sitting IN the plastic bin.

0 comments: