Thursday, December 11, 2008

Playdate & Laundry Day (for elaine :D)

Last night I was chatting with my friend elaine, and I asked her what is she going to do tomorrow (which is today). She said "ooo... laundry". So I offered her my laundry machine, and she said YES :D hihihihi. So she came over with her 22 months old son, and we talked.. play.. whatever.. :D while she did her laundry.

Then snack time for her son, so Elaine got her snack container and put it on Carissa's Mickey table and let Ethan sat and have his snack. Carissa... took her pink stool, put it next to Ethan, and without asking start eating his gold fish crackers. Oooo by the way, she knows how to say crackers now. So cute!

Anyway, here are some pictures from today:

From Playdate with Ethan


From Playdate with Ethan


From Playdate with Ethan

1 comments:

Laine said...

love the bruise on his face! I don't even see Ethan eating anything.. all Carissa! :D I guess it goes to show that you CAN win a GIRL over through her stomach!