Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 19 Months Young!!


That is SO carson's eyes!!! huahuahauahuah

Well today she's officially 19 months. What's new with her? nothing much beside she talks alot more like babbling following by Mimmie or Pooh or Duck.

Ooo the newest one today, she actually gave me a kiss out of no where.

Today we just stayed at home since she got bad cold.. the very bad one this week. She's been having cold on and off for the past 3 weeks.. but she got lil bit fever last night. Then she took a nap from 11am to 3:30pm! yeah.. she's sick alright...

Anyway, I accidentally took a nap.. and for some of you who knows me.. I can't take a nap.. it gives me headache. So I woke up this afternoon with a major headache.. I threw up.. and the whole nine yards. I put on Mickey Mouse DVD and laid on the couch with Icha. Suddenly she turned her head and gave me a kiss on my cheek *AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*

She can't do it on command tho.. she will give you one when she feels like it.. same thing with hugs.. :) sorry people.. you just have to gain that from her. :D

When she's sick she became a picky eater and will say NO to everything. :(

Anyway, hopefully she's feeling better soon..!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I think Ayden has a cold more often then he doesn't and now gave it to me. They catch everything don't they? So cute that Carissa is giving kisses. Ayden has been doing that now. If we ask he gives us one, but only to mommy and daddy:)

Ernita said...

Oh no, hope she's feeling better soon....!

Lisa said...

she's changed a lot since my last visit here. no more baby icha, cute lil girl

Laine said...

So cute :) that she kissed you that is. I'm sorry you got sick, I used to have problem with napping too... i don't get it? but i think it takes some practice.. because now I can take a nap and not get a headache anymore.