Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Icha & Declan



I was so blessed with so many good friends... we had Vone on Friday - Saturday and then we had Kari & Declan on Monday - Tuesday. I LOVE having people around.. especially during wrestling season while Carson not around all the times. So these good friends of mine came and stay with us and make us not lonely anymore :).

Icha & Declan don't really play together yet, but they play okay except sometime Carissa not good at sharing but they had fun playing with bubbles!!! :).

BUT today in her music class, she did MUCH better.. she actually patiently waited for her turn to hold the stuffed puppy and handed to the girl who sat next to us. She's getting better... but I don't want to jinx it.. probably next week she would throw tantrum and scream again.. :D heheheh

hmmppfff.... now the house back to quiet again *sigh* I miss living with people... Maybe during wrestling season I could try to find a roomate!!!! *hint.. vone... vone.. kari.. kari.. anyone? grandma? :D*

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ayden threw a tantrum in class too and screamed. He and one other boy are the youngest and everyone else knows each other. I miss our old class!

Destri Andorf said...

I miss our old class too!!! huu huu huu... I don't think I've ever heard Ayden throw tantrum before.... hmmmm he looks like an easy going kid... Miss Judy always said.. it will get better.... :D