Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Hat"




Sorry.. it's been a while since I update Carissa's blog... I have no idea what I've been so busy about. Two days after Halloween weekend, I went to Target and they had 90% OFF Halloween stuff. So I found this cute trick or treating basket for $1 a piece. I bought 2 of them :D the spider one and the cute hello kitty one.

For now we only use the basket to put all her little balls, since we have over 300 little balls everywhere (well.. she has a ball-pitt) so yeah.

Now she likes to use these baskets as her hat. Here are some pictures of her, putting the "hat" by herself.

This morning, she woke up at 8:30am YES 8:30.. and she went to bed at 7:00pm (I can see all the other moms that has a younger child get jealous and wants to throw eggs at me). :D HAH..

and then at 11:20-ish am she actually grabbed a blanket, and went to Carson and said "Night night"... it means she wants to take a nap. She even kind of give a louder confirmation to her daddy "NIGHT NIGHT". So Carson took her upstairs to her bedroom and put her down with her smiley face, then she went to sleep... she's growing up so fast... *sobbing*

0 comments: