Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy 16 month young baby girl...


Last Tuesday, she's officially 16 months old. Wow... time flies by very fast :(. But I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to spend every day with her seeing her grow.

What's new this month? She's been talking a lot.. she tried to mimic/copy what we said. I think the most awesome part is, she knows how to say night night, and sometime she can say please now. The other great thing about signing with your baby, your baby even already knows manner before she knows how to say it. Carissa has been signing thank you and please since she was very young.

She still takes 2 naps in a day sometime... she understand a lot of words both in English and in Indonesian. She has a really good color coordination, she actually knows that the red B piece will go to the red B slot (tho she still struggle to match the shape to fit into the hole sometime).

She knows how to eat by herself using spoon, fork, even sometime chopstick :D hauhauahua believe it or not :D.

Anyway, I have to go to bed.. if I remember what's the newest trick that she does, I will let you know.

0 comments: