Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Girl Bed


I didn't mean to move her to the big girl bed from her crib. She decided for herself, on Tuesday night she woke up around 11-ish kept on refusing to go to bed. But I finally put her down in her crib around 1-ish after a LOT of drama and tears.

The next day (wednesday) for nap, I put her down in her crib, she got up right away and told me "no no no night night" so I asked her where do you want to go night night? she pointed at the big bed next to her crib. I asked her again "do you want to sleep on the big bed?" she said "yes" so I put her down, read some books to her and I told her it's time for night night. First she had some trouble settling in, but after half an hour playing and reading her books she was out.

Last night she actually slept there again "big bed" that's what she called her big girl bed. Even though she had some hard time settling down again last night. Finally after 1/2 an hour I went in her room and told her if she's not going to sleep, I will move her into her crib again. She said "No", so I told her to close her eyes... then she covered her eyes with her lil hands and went to sleep. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she's such a big girl.....

1 comments:

VP said...

I wanna see.. I wanna put her to bed too. Plish, plish. :D