Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pretty...

While Carissa napping, I got a hair bow order.. and I almost forgot about them. So I decided to resign from making hair bows and focus on Baby Shoes. Anyway, after I finished making the order, I actually made some for Carissa.

I sent an email to Vone and Ramona, I asked them how long do they think these bows will last on Carissa's head. Ramona said 3 seconds, while Vone said

"Hmmmm... she'll rip 'em out if she can feel them.... they'll fall out if you don't secure them well enough (bc she has fine hair).... I give you at least one minute....maybe 30 seconds! :D
If I lose, I'll let you pick your favorite color nail polish from the makeup party and take it home for free. :D "

So after Carissa woke up from her nap, I actually took a video of her wearing the bows for more than 1 mins!!! :) hahahahahah so I won!!! woohoooo

From hairbowbet

0 comments: