Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Costumes

Costume #1: Cinderella

Costume #2: Vidia (Disney Fairy)

Costume #3: Silvermist (Disney Fairy)
Carissa had so much fun trick or treating this year, we went to Carissa's preschool party yesterday she wore her Cinderella costume. Today we went to Trick or treat in downtown in the morning and went to my friend's neighborhood at night, not to forget the mall too till 7pm.

Mommy so tired from walking!!! but at least Carissa had so much fun. :) that's all that matter right.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carissa! I hope you didn't forget to visit your dentist after the candies during the Halloween. I took my son, Jason to a sedation dentistry (Raleigh, NC-based) two days after the Halloween for his dental checkup. I worried about his teeth for he ate his whole pail of candies in just two days. Good thing our sedation dentist (Raleigh-based) is good in terms of children's dental care. Jason had a dental cleaning upon our visit.