Saturday, August 22, 2009

Minnesota Trip Day 02

We started our day with breakfast in bed, Carissa woke up at 2:30am and refused to go back to bed till 4:30am. I think she's just overly stimulated and asked to go see spongebob and dora when she woke up at 2:30am. Anyway, she went back to bed till 8am, breakfast in bed and then off we went to Mall of America again at 10am. We met linny & ming ming from the wonder pets. After that we met up with Petra & Melissa for lunch and off to the Minnesota Children Museum.

Carissa & Petra had so much fun together. After the museum trip went back to the hotel to take some nap, but Carissa refused to nap, so I let her lay down and watch her movie while Carson took some nap and so did I.

Then Carson took Carissa for swimming, and I went to IKEA for lil bit. They have great selections but I just don't have the money to spend :(. Only bought 2 step stool for icha ($4/each) :D

Afte the refreshing IKEA trip we went out to dinner with my brother and family. Again Carissa had a blast playing with Petra, she even gave Petra hugs.. like lots of hugs :) until Petra couldn't stand her. hahahahah. they're so cute together.

Went back to the hotel, Carissa slept with her daddy with no problem. But she woke up in the middle of the night to move to my bed and slept with me till 8:20-ish.



More pictures from the Day 02

0 comments: