Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almost 4 yrs old



Carissa is going to be 4 this coming Monday (july 4), I can't believe how quickly she has grown (mentally and physically). I am so proud of her, she's a really good girl. Despite the drama & stubborness, she's a really good and smart girl. She loves her little sister, and she is an awesome big sister.

When I'm working and Caelyn wants my attention, she actually get Cae and try to entertain or distract her from bothering me. Tonight after bath, she actually get herself out of the tub, drained the tub.. put her pajamas on.. brushed her teeth and comb her hair like big girls do. Made me a lil teary seeing her so mature for her own age.

I <3 her so much..
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Meity Ho said...

OMG Carissa udah 4 thn... gw kangen bgt sm blog ini Des, udah lama ga blogwalking, kehilangan link sampe gw googling..

Your Carissa is gorgeous! Cakep bgt!