Friday, January 1, 2010

Minnesota Trip

 

 

 

 


On Monday we went to see Petra & family in Minnesota, since Monika in town. So we drove there in the morning. The road was kind of tricky, but we made it!! so glad.

This was the very first trip that I took Carissa without Carson in a LONG trip and staying overnight. I was kinda worry at the beginning.. especially night time. But I think she was too tired and she just crashed at 10pm when we got back to the hotel.

We went to the Mall of America for lunch and took pictures with dora, linny, and spongebob & patrick. After that we checked in to the hotel and rest a lil bit. After that we went swimming for lil bit.

Dinner time, we went to a Schezuan restaurant near where my brother lives. Carissa did so well, she ate her food and wait patiently while my brother still eating.

After Dinner we went back to my brother's place for play time with Petra. Finally Carissa told me she's tired, so we went back to the hotel. I let her watched her portable dvd for lil bit and then she crashed...

Next day we went swimming again in the morning, and then went back to the mall for pictures time and lunch. 2:00pm we went back to Iowa. Got back safe and sound around 5:30 since the road was great and no trouble at all.

Click here to see the video of Carissa & Petra in Mall of America.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: