Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where's Icha??!!

Sorry.... Icha has been sick for the past week, nothing really bad.. just runny nose and lil bit cough here and there.. so yeah.. and I'm not sure whether we allow to give her anything medication wise. So if she doesn't have fever, usually I don't give her anything.

Anyway, last week was Carissa's last baby class in kindermusik. This coming Tuesday she'll be in Kindermusik Our Time, it's going to be a big kid class. I'm a lil bit anxious about it.. but we'll see. The class is designed for kids from 18 months to 3.5 years old. So she'll be the baby in the class.

I will post more pictures later... I'm already in my comfy bed now, so not gonna get up and go all the way downstairs to upload pictures.

This weekend we had a very fun girls slumber party :D hahaha. Vone had to stay over last night because her car's headlights broken (woohoo for me... heheheh). And then Kari and her son came over and stay overnight too!!! :) I had so much fun! we baked fudge brownies, and then watched movies, Vone & I sew sew sew.. while Icha playing with Doodoo (Declan).

Thanks girls!!! we had a blast!! need to do it more often *wink* :D

Tonight I made pho (rice noodle soup), Carissa loves all kind of noodles but she has her own styl how she eats her noodle. She usualy picks the longest noodle, put the middle noodle in her mouth and slurp it all the way. Then Carson was wondering what's it taste like eating like her. He tried it in front of her, and she laughs so hard when she saw her daddy imitated her. :) I wish I captured it!! next time I would.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy I'll post more pictures later okay :D nite nite :).

0 comments: